Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Goats graze at Sunnyvale landfill to prevent fires

Goats graze at Sunnyvale landfill to prevent fires
Hundreds of goats are grazing on a closed Sunnyvale landfill as part of an annual tradition to prevent summer grassfires at a location that has seen its fair share of fires in the past.

I knew all I had to do was to leave the city and the goats would come- ;)
All my life I lived in the Bay Area- No goats in my life- Moved to Az in 1990 and began raising goats shortly thereafter- 16 yrs later- Goats in Sunnyvale,which is just where I moved from. Go figure!

1 Comments:

Blogger getyergoat-goatgifts said...

I left Az in 1999 and came to MO- I would give anything not to have moved- but it was building up around me and .. well- here I am, smack in the middle of MO. I miss Az alot! I was in Rimrock, 100 miles N of Phoenix.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home